Thanks for your interest in the World Tennis Challenge (WTC). Each year we receive a large number of requests each year and we have developed a policy and procedure in an attempt to provide a method in supporting as many as we can.
Please read the eligibility guidelines and application process below to determine whether you may qualify for a donation.
*Please be aware that we are only able to provide donations in the form of tickets for the World Tennis Challenge event held between the 10 and 12 January 2017.
To qualify for a ticket donation, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a resident of South Australia
- Be raising funds or providing prizes for a cause that directly supports a South Australian based charity or event
- No applicant shall receive more than one donation per WTC year
- All applications will only be considered on the first Monday of each month.
- There are a limited amount of tickets that will be donated each month
- Applicants may only apply for a maximum of 4 tickets
- Successful applicants may not receive their full request of tickets
- No application will be considered without completing the online application form
- You will be advised if your application is successful or unsuccessful by email. If unsuccessful, you are able to reapply the following month
If you meet the criteria above and wish to submit a request, please complete the online form below.